1. Personal Appearance.
2. If available, photocopy of passport.
3. Affidavit of Loss, if the lost passport is still valid.
4. Photocopy of the airline ticket, e-ticket or booking confirmation from travel agency. The airline ticket must show that it is for direct travel to the Philippines with no stopovers in a non-Asian city.
5. Birth certificate on NSO security paper.
6. Three (3) recent passport photographs (color photos with white background). Applicant must be in decent attire.
The Embassy shall require the applicant to pay the costs of verification if applicant is unable to present a copy of his/her passport.
Fees: Euro 27.00 (Travel Document)
Euro 22.50 (Affidavit of Loss)
Euro 22.50 (Verification)