PROCEDURE ON HOW TO APPLY
1. Secure NBI clearance application form from the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the country where applicant resides
2. Accomplish the form and ask for assistance in taking your fingerprint impressions (rolled) and have it signed by the Consular Official of the Embassy/Consulate
3. Attach one (1) 2×2 picture in white background, photocopy of passport, photocopy of Identification Card/s and authorization letter if a relative in the Philippines will submit the application in your behalf. This relative will also be in-charge of sending you your NBI clearance certificate.
4. If you are sending the application to the Philippines thru mail or forwarders, address to Ms. Julie Macalit, Mailed Clearance Section, 2″d Floor NBI Clearance Building, U.N. Avenue, Ermita, Manila. If you will send a check, it should be payable to the NBI Director in Philippine currency in the amount of Two Hundred pesos (P200.00) with drawee bank in the Philippines. If you will send cash, dollars are acceptable, the amount of which, is equivalent to two hundred pesos (P200.00). Your NBI clearance certificate will be mailed to you thru air mail.
5. For more information and clarification, where and how do we contact the NBI?
- You can reach at Telephone number 5261294 or at Trunkline 5238231 local 5523, 5499 and 5502;
- You can text your questions regarding online application and GCash Payment at 0917-5638052.